PowertraxONE XR - 07-21 Tundra CrwMx 5'6" w/oDeckRailSys w/oStkPkt w/oTrlStrgBxs
Confused about with or w/out Stake Pockets and or Wide Rail options? Learn More
Want extra bed protection? Learn more about our Gate Gasket Seals.
Need your product faster? Visit your local dealer for expert installation and superior service
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra 66.7 Bed
Preferred Online Dealer
Click to Shop
The XR Series combines the PowertraxONE MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The PowertraxONE XR electric retractable truck bed cover is part our Polycarbonate Series covers. The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management.
The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Rhino-Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more offering endless possibilities. Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot accessories. Check out our Accessory Compatibility Chart to find the accessory that is best for you! (Accessories Sold Separately)
If you wish to learn more about the PowertraxONE XR visit our FAQ page.
California Residents: Prop 65
- The integrated Trax Rail System works well with most T-slot rack accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Utilizing a remote keyfob, this retractable pickup bed cover opens and closes at the touch of a button. Wireless operation allows it to easily open and close, and an electromagnetic brake allows it to lock in any position along the rail.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the PowertraxONE XR truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
Please feel free to make use of the RetraxONE XR Truck Bed Cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation. Upon purchase you’ll receive vehicle specific instructions. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 1-800-206-4070 or send us a message and we will be happy to assist you.
The PowtertaxONE XR has a 3 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the third year at a prorated price unless specified otherwise. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Retrax makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Cover closes square which is good. After drive the side that doesn’t lock slides back a 1/4”.
We absolutely love this cover.
The installation video on the Retrax site was excellent and installation was an ease. Fits like a glove.
Really like this cover. I had a cheap roll up one for 6 yrs that did the job but it was a pain when raining or in snow as it wants to cave in when you un latch it. No more of that with this cover!
This is my third one. All have been good, so I keep buying them.
Love the look and the security it gives.
Installation video was very helpful. I had the cover installed in less than an hour.
Love it!...my second powertrax cover, love the fact that I can add a rhino rack to this one...awesome cover, and looks great too!
I personally really like the product, although I purchased without my husband there and when he saw it he was disappointed that i wasnt electronic. But loves the look.