PowertraxONE MX - 05-20 Frontier Crew 4'11" w/out Stk Pkt
Confused about with or w/out Stake Pockets and or Wide Rail options? Learn More
Want extra bed protection? Learn more about our Gate Gasket Seals.
Need your product faster? Visit your local dealer for expert installation and superior service
Your Selected Product Fits These Vehicles
- 2005 Nissan Frontier 58.6 Bed
- 2006-2020 Nissan Frontier 59.5 Bed
Preferred Online Dealer
Click to Shop
The PowertraxONE MX electric retractable truck bed cover is part our Polycarbonate Series covers. The rigid polycarbonate construction provides superior impact resistance and ultimate UV protection allowing the cover to perform in temperatures from -50 to +200°F.
The PowertraxONE MX truck bed cover combines durable polycarbonate construction with an incredibly resilient matte finish. The PowertraxONE MX offers all the same great features and benefits of the RetraxONE MX but also offers the enhanced feature of electric operation. Using a wireless key fob this retractable truck bed cover opens and closes easily with the touch of a button.
The PowertraxONE MX also features an integrated LED cargo light on the canister that is operated by the key fob and includes a safety auto shutoff feature. An electromagnetic brake allows the cover to lock in any position along the rail allowing you to have unlimited hauling capacity. The PowertraxONE MX truck bed cover offers you ultimate cargo protection with the luxury of hands-free operation.
If you wish to learn more about the PowertraxONE MX visit our FAQ page.
Looking for above the cover management system? Check out our Trax Rail system.
California Residents: Prop 65
- Utilizing a remote keyfob, this retractable pickup bed cover opens and closes at the touch of a button. Wireless operation allows it to easily open and close, and an electromagnetic brake allows it to lock in any position along the rail.
- MX covers are given a rugged and durable matte powdercoat finish for both style and dependability.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the PowertraxONE MX truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
Please feel free to make use of the RetraxONE MX Truck Bed Cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation. Upon purchase you’ll receive vehicle specific instructions. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 1-800-206-4070 or send us a message and we will be happy to assist you.
The PowertraxONE MX has a 3 year full warranty, then a limited lifetime warranty after the first year at a prorated price unless specified otherwise. This warranty is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Retrax makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
It does have minor leaks at the seams at tailgate and side rails
Great product. High quality. Easy install. Looks great on my truck.
love the sleek look and the safety of being able to lock something up in bed.
I like the sturdiness and adjustablity als the locking mechanism and cover.
Good product, great quality and easily installed by myself.
Excellent Product and Installation. Previous trucks had full fiberglass bed covers so decided to change it up a bit and very excited for the versatility of this product
It seems to be a nicely made cover. It was relatively easy to install, half a dozen screws 4 clamps, light enough to move by yourself. But it does take a couple of people to get it into place easily. The bed cover rolls very to the closed position and self-secures to a closed position when the rear portion of the bed cover exits the canister, then the look secures it from opening.