The PowertraxONE electric retractable truck bed cover is part of our Polycarbonate Series covers. The rigid polycarbonate construction provides superior impact resistance and ultimate UV protection allowing the cover to perform in temperatures from -50 to +200°F.
The PowertraxONE truck bed cover offers all the same great features and benefits of the RetraxONE but also offers the enhanced feature of electric operation. Using a wireless key fob this retractable truck bed cover opens and closes easily with the touch of a button.
The PowertraxONE also features an integrated LED cargo light on the canister that is operated by the key fob and includes a safety auto shutoff feature. An electromagnetic brake allows the cover to lock in any position along the rail allowing you to have unlimited hauling capacity. The PowertraxONE truck bed cover offers you ultimate cargo protection with the luxury of hands-free operation.
If you wish to learn more about the PowertraxOne visit our FAQ page.
Have a Truck ToolBox? No Problem, please fill out this form or please call customer service.
Looking for above the cover management system? Check out our Trax Rail system.
- Utilizing a remote keyfob, this retractable pickup bed cover opens and closes at the touch of a button. Wireless operation allows it to easily open and close, and an electromagnetic brake allows it to lock in any position along the rail.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the PowertraxONE truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- The cover can be locked open in any position along the rail to allow unlimited hauling flexibility and convenient use with a fifth-wheel trailer.